– By Marketing 360® / https://www.marketing360.com/
Confidence is key to success in anything, but especially sales! Like Golf, if you’re not focused and confident, you’ll shank it! So here’s some tips on how to stay confident! Review these tips every day before you start selling!
7 Tips for Sales Confidence:
1) Positive self-image. Key – knowledge of product (you know what you’re talking about) & continued education to improve your craft (you are working hard each day to learn more and be the prospects best resource)
2) Before each call or meeting, visualize success. .
3) Use the prospects name
4) Realize that you can help them, believe in the product and team, understand all the key benefits, sell the benefits, not the features!
5) Know the pain-point and sell the benefits to fix that pain-point. Every prospect has only 1 or 2 problems to fix, stay focused on that. (but sell them what they want before you sell them what they need)
6) Be excited! For every sale you lose because you were too excited you’ll lose 100 because you were not excited enough.
7) Feed your mind with positive thoughts. Reject all the negative around you. Positive mindsets create positive outcomes! No excuses.
Bonus Tip – Use a CRM to stay organized and build out your sales process/stages to help follow a winning process!
Conclusion – Thanks for watching. If you found this content helpful please take a second and like, share and comment. Also make sure to follow us for more great content just like this down the road or text “marketing” to 39970 to opt into our weekly marketing tip text messages. Happy marketing!
Presented by: JB Kellogg
JB Kellogg is the Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Madwire®. Madwire’s brands Marketing 360® and Top Rated Local® are popular platforms used to help small businesses grow. Madwire was founded in 2009 and has since grown to nearly 1,000 people and over 100MM in annual revenue. JB & Co-CEO Joe Kellogg were recognized as Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs for 3 consecutive years (#1 overall in 2016). JB is passionate about small business marketing, leadership, sales, team culture and more and often shares the tips, tricks and strategies he’s learned in life and while growing Madwire.
JB Kellogg on LinkedIn:
Marketing 360® is the #1 Marketing Platform® for Small Business. It has everything you need from design, to marketing, to CRM. Powered by Madwire® – voted one of the Nation’s Best Places to Work by Glassdoor in 2016 & 2017!
Marketing 360® Website: https://www.marketing360.com/
Madwire® Website: https://www.madwire.com/