Tips Discussed in Video:
1) Invest in generating your own leads, don’t buy leads
2) Respond within 15 minutes
3) Be professional and friendly, people buy from who they like
4) Ask for the business! Show them you want it.
5) Do what you say and say what you do.
6) Do a great job and ask for a review.
Presented by: JB Kellogg
JB Kellogg is the Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Madwire®. Madwire’s brands Marketing 360® and Top Rated Local® are popular platforms used to help small businesses grow. Madwire was founded in 2009 and has since grown to nearly 1,000 people and over 100MM in annual revenue. JB & Co-CEO Joe Kellogg were recognized as Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs for 3 consecutive years (#1 overall in 2016). JB is passionate about small business marketing, leadership, sales, team culture and more and often shares the tips, tricks and strategies he’s learned in life and while growing Madwire.
JB Kellogg on LinkedIn:
Marketing 360® is the #1 Marketing Platform® for Small Business. It has everything you need from design, to marketing, to CRM. Powered by Madwire® – voted one of the Nation’s Best Places to Work by Glassdoor in 2016 & 2017!
Marketing 360® Website: https://www.marketing360.com/
Madwire® Website: https://www.madwire.com/